Sherrys Stampin' Room: stinkin' cute!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

stinkin' cute!

I made this yesterday, and, even though it needs some 'tweaking', I just HAD to share it!
I am making more of these today....my Stampin' Up! order will be here with my new 'TASTEFUL TRIM' Big Shot die, so I can do the ric rac with paper! This was my 'PROTOTYPE--LOL--but, I just couldn't wait to show it off!
LOVE this! Woulnd't this make a CUTE ornament? A litte big, but, think of the possibilities!

Stamps: #118592 Tiny Tags -- I ♥ this set!

Ink: Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black Marker, Pretty in Pink
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Whisper White, Retired SU DSP
Ribbon: Blushing Bride 1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon,White Ric Rac--RETIRED, Real Red Polka Dot ribbon--RETIRED SU ribbon -GET SOME! only $1.99 for a 10-yard roll!!(Gotta LOVE that Stampin' Up! CLEARANCE RACK!)
Accessories; Tools: Wide Oval Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Small Heart Punch, Modern Label Punch, Designer Label Punch, Word WIndow Punch, White Gel Pen, TableTop Cutter--I ♥ it!, Crop-o-Dile, Dauber, Paper Snips, Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamond, Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Snail
Misc: Paper Bag, Candy Canes

This original idea was found HERE

Thanks for your visit! SherryBee in AZ

2 comments:

  1. This project is sooo darn cute! TFS!

    I'm following you now...please stop by and visit my blog when you get a chance...thanks :)

    http://www.createmepink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I think I need to case this project. Thanks for the inspiration.

    Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails