Sherrys Stampin' Room: DING DONG...who's there?

Friday, December 17, 2010

DING DONG...who's there?

I LOVE these! And, I LOVE Ding Dongs....nice that they were on sale the week I made these, too!
I have been giving these out to people I do business with on a daily basis. They LOVE the little 'thinking of them' thing!
I just got my TASTEFUL TRIM die, so, that came is REAL handy for the ric rac. I used SOFT SUEDE, REAL RED and WHISPER WHITE cardstock, REAL RED 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, SMALL HEART PUNCH, 2 1/2" CIRCLE PUNCH, 1 1/4" CIRCLE PUNCH *for the mouth*, and the OWL PUNCH for the eyes.
I got my inspiration here.
I plan on making more this week *if I can quit eating them*, so, I can hand them to people I see during the week. I love to see them smile when I hand it to them.
Thanks for your visit! SherryBee in AZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails