Sherrys Stampin' Room: a fun WINTER card

Thursday, December 30, 2010

a fun WINTER card

This is my version of that 'melting' Snowman that's been seen around lately. I needed a winter-themed card for late Christmas cards *I hate it when I get a card from someone I forgot to mail one too*, or just keeping in touch during the winter.
Stamps: #115438 Serene Snowflakes, Sentiment-I can't remember which set this is from...
Ink: Bashful Blue
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
Ribbon: 1/4" Grosgrain Real RedAccessories
Tools: 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Snowflake Punch--for arms, 2-step OWL punch--for eyes and mouth coals, TableTop Cutter--I ♥ it!, Paper Snips, Sponge, Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamond, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Snail Adhesive

We are having a BLIZZARD here in my neck of the woods!!! And, I'm lovin' it!!!! Can't tell how much snow we've actually gotten --maybe 8"-- because the wind is blowing it like crazy! LOVE IT! Sunrise Ski Resort--30 miles away, finally gets to open! Greer, 17 miles away has gotten 24" and it's still snowing! LOVE it!!!
I am L.O.V.I.N.G our lil woodstove today! It's a winter wonderland, for sure....
Here's a picture for ya!
Time for some HOT CHOCOLATE....brrrrr 18.9°/5° with the windchill! And, people don't think it snows in Arizona! hehehehe
Thanks for your visit! SherryBee in AZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails