Sherrys Stampin' Room: Happy December!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Happy December!

Been busy! AND, I've been spending lots of time at the 'little house' CRAFTING! Love it!
Here's a birthday card I've been sending out for several recent birthdays.
I this set, Birthday Bakery. It's a Level 1 Hostess Setpage 10, in the 2010-2011 IDB *Idea Book/Catalo*...
Want one??? I can tell you how to get it FREE, 'cause it's NOT available for sale.

Stamps: #120115 Birthday Bakery
Ink: Staz-On, various SU Markers
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Watercolor Paper
Ribbon: RETIRED SU ribbon (Gotta LOVE that Stampin' Up! CLEARANCE RACK!)
Accessories & Tools: TableTop Cutter, Eyelet Border Punch--I ♥ it!, Paper Snips, Crystal Effects, Stamping Up Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Snail


I have more pictures to show, but, not today! *wink*

Thanks for your visit! SherryBee in AZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails