Sherrys Stampin' Room: BIG on Christmas

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

BIG on Christmas

This card is what the CLUB did this past Saturday. I have had this stamp set since *gasp* last year and never inked it up at all.
This is a card I saw online, and don't remember who made it. If it is yours, please let me know and I will give credits.

I inked the jumbo roller, JOLLY JINGLES, with MARINA MIST onto MARINA MIST cardstock. The BIG ON CHRISTMAS image was stamped on WHISPER WHITE cardstock with STAZ-ON ink twice. The snowman was cut out and popped up with a DIMENSIONAL. The letters were colored with a MARINA MIST marker, and the snowman was done with other colors. I used a strip of STICKY STRIP under the image and sprinkled some of the CHUNKY GLITTER, pressed down with my finger. *LOVE this stuff!* The image piece was layered onto REAL RED cardstock. I put a cute knot bow, with BLUSHING BRIDE 1/2" STITCHED POLY RIBBON, around the card front and used DIMENSIONALS to pop the image piece over the ribbon.

Now, if it would just SNOW! We are Sooooo dry here. I don't know when Sunrise Ski Resort will get to open, and our forest sure could use the moisture. I would be surprised if we had a 'White Christmas' around here, but, you never know...
Are you surprised about snowing in AZ? LOL We live in the Apache Sitgreaves Forest area, at 7100' elevation, on the AZ/NM border. LOVE it here......it is definitely NOT desert here!

Thanks for your visit! SherryBee in AZ

1 comment:

  1. Is it not funny when we just must hv and ten w get and low and behold it takes awhile toput it to ink...LOL ar we obsessed?

    It is not my layout or a case from me but very cute all the same

    Crystal
    www.craftycrytalcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails