Sherrys Stampin' Room: Cute Pop-Up Box

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Cute Pop-Up Box

Isn't this just too cute?!?

I use the BIG SHOT {I ♥} and the MATCHBOX DIE, to cut out my box in REAL RED, and, used some *retired* SU DSP for the wrap-around part. I stamped that cute snowman from the OLD SAINT NICK stamp set, with BASIC BLACK ink, and used some markers to color him in a bit. I used a little DAZZLING DIAMNODS on the TWO-WAY GLUE PEN, to give the snow mounds some bling. I also used some 1/4" OLD OLIVE GROSGRAIN RIBBON for the lil handle. On top, I stamped out 2 images from PERFECT PUNCHES---one in REAL RED, and one in OLD OLIVE. I punched them out and used DIMENSIONALS to pop them both up.
Bet you make some, too!
Here is where I got my inspiration. She will show you how to make the snowman POP! *wink*
Thanks for your visit! SherryBee in AZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails