Sherrys Stampin' Room: A quick wreath

Sunday, December 12, 2010

A quick wreath

Here's a wreath I made in record time. I needed a Christmasy wreath for the front door of the 'little house', for our Saturday Club workshop.

I had this lighted wreath from a couple of years back, that I bought for like $1.25 after Christmas-sale.
I used white foam and my beloved BIG SHOT and cut out the snowflakes and Peace-Joy-Love-Cheer with the dies. I made a few bows from that WONDERFUL Red Polka-Dotted ribbon, from the CLEARANCE RACK and attached them. I stuck a few rhinestones on the snowflake centers and TA DA!
I had one large ACRYLIC snowflake from my inside decorations, so, I decided to use that in the center of the wreath, too.
Now, that I see the picture of it, I see some tweaking needs to be done, but, you get the gerneral idea!
Have you made a wreath this year? I'd love to see a picture of it. Please leave me a comment with your blog link. Thanks!
Time to go rack the limbs and leaves out of the yard. We are having unseasonably weather! Love it!
Thanks for your visit! SherryBee in AZ

1 comment:

  1. Awesome way to decorate your wreath! The polka-dot ribbon bows are great accents (love that ribbon!). Very festive and fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails