Sherrys Stampin' Room: More 2010 Christmas Cards

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

More 2010 Christmas Cards

I just love this set! I saw a card like this online and HAD to case it, but, I don't see information for where I saw it...if this is your idea, please let me know, so, I can give you credit.


My Big Shot {I♥} got a workout on these!
If you need more information on these, just ask. The ribbon was from the CLEARANCE RACK. There's still LOTS of ribbons available there!
 I have company and we are trying to get some errands done before the 'BIG' storm gets here! Never know what we will get around here in 'sunny Arizona'. Lots of W*I*N*D today...gotta blow the stuff in! Oh, joy....I just love 50mph winds! hehehe But, hopefully, Sunrise Ski Resort will get enough snow to open~
Stay warm!
Thanks for your visit! SherryBee in AZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails