Sherrys Stampin' Room: Birdcage card...

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Birdcage card...

I cannot tell a lie...ANOTHER CASE, from Joanie. *Throwing a snowball at ya, girl*

Can you see that the birdcage has been popped out with Dimensionals?
Stamps: I used a retired Hostess Set, but, you could use #116956, Aviary--sentiment is a retired SAB set--sowwy
Ink: Basic Black
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Wild Wasabi, So Saffron, Retired DSP--gotta ♥ that CLEARANCE RACK!Tools: 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Large Scallop Circle Punch, Big Shot {I ♥}, BIGZ DIE, Scallop Squares Duo--from the Holiday Mini Catalog, XL Decorative Lable Punch--from the Holiday Mini Catalog also (CONTACT ME FOR AVAILABILITY), Curly Label XL Punch, TableTop Cutter--I ♥ it!, Paper Snips, Sponge, Dimensionals, Paper Piercer, Snail Adhesive

It was BRRRR-COLD here overnight! Windchill was at 5°. It is supposed to be even colder tonight, since, there will be no cloud cover....
I have 5 family members in 3 different vehicles braving the snowy, icy mountain roads this afternoon! ACK
The roads are all open (Yesterday, they had roads closed all over the place!), but, they will be treacherous, and slow-going! Oh, the joy of living on the mountain! hehehe
My mom and I went out -- at the last minute -- to go to my nephew/her grandsons baby shower. Surprisingly, there was a houseful. The games were fun, and I DID win a couple things! A fun game was guessing which CANDY BAR was in the POOPY diaper! HA HA! Some even tasted! ACK!

Happy New Year! Be Merry and SAFE!

Thanks for your visit! SherryBee in AZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails