Sherrys Stampin' Room: Catalog CASE

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Catalog CASE

I 'stalk' this blog, and saw what she did with the card idea from the 2010-2011 IBC. I loved it, so, the copy-kat that I am, I CASE'd her! BUT, I did change it up a bit...the amount of letters works perfect for the FRIEND as well as MOTHER. I'm sure you can think of others. This was a fun card! Although, I am so anal, that I like to make MULTIPLES! So, it was a challenge making 6 each of FRIEND, COUSIN and MOTHER---gotcha....I only did one mother! hehehe


I will be looking at the catalog alot closer now. There's some good stuff in there! LOL
I used the TINY TAGS set and the TAG punch {I ♥ that punch} I think the rest of the card is pretty self explantory.
Thanks for your visit! SherryBee in AZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails