Sherrys Stampin' Room: I did make a card...

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I did make a card...

Sometimes, I feel like such a slacker.....I seem to CASE *copy and share everything* ALOT of things I see. I guess it's not all bad, but, I am not the type of crafter to come up with anything new and different.
SO! I am kinda happy with myself about this card. I wanted to show my CLUB ladies how to stamp with the clear block and also how to do this different technique with the ribbon.

I inked the 'H' block with OLD OLIVE and misted it before stamping the WHISPER WHITE cardstock.
I stamped the tree image, from LOVELY AS A TREE with OLD OLIVE, then, again with EARLY ESPRESSO. I put a strip of RED STICKY STRIP under the tree image, from edge to edge. Then, I laid my OLD OLIVE SATIN RIBBON over the tape, using my finger to 'ruffle' it as I went. I added a Large CHOCOLATE CHIP BRAD and stamped the sentiment, from TEENY TINY WISHES, in EARLY ESPRESSO. This was layered onto OLD OLIVE cardstock.
The ladies were very happy with it...and so am I.

Thanks for your visit! SherryBee in AZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails