Sherrys Stampin' Room: BUY 3/1 FREE!!!! AND HOSTESS FREEBIES!!!

Monday, July 1, 2013

BUY 3/1 FREE!!!! AND HOSTESS FREEBIES!!!

I LOVE this time of year!!! Buy 3 packs of DSP (DESIGNER SERIES PAPER) and get 1 pack FREE!!!
I will be hosting a MYSTERY HOSTESS ORDER!!!
If you ::go to my website:: and place an order for $50, I will place your name in a drawing to see who will receive the HOSTESS FREEBIES that the combined online order total will receive!!!
You may have to 'sign in' or 'create a new account' first.
Your chances are GREAT for getting $25 or more in FREE HOSTESS $$$--you could even get the HOSTESS ONLY FREE STAMP SETS, if you prefer!
Be sure to use this code:
A6CZNKV3
at the bottom left of the order form.
*You MUST order by July15th to get in on this offer!! I will close the order out on the 17th, and, notify the winner, so, they can pick out their FREE goodies! I must hear from the winning hostess within 3 days, or I will choose another hostess name.
*Your orders CAN include CLEARANCE RACK items and DIGITAL DOWNLOADS also!!!
*I must have a minimum of $150 in total online orders to be able to offer this special.
Thanks for your support, and, good luck!!

Contact me by email beeson@frontiernet.net if you have questions.

REMEMBER, if you order $150 yourself, you would automatically receive your OWN HOSTESS rewards, and, it would not be in the actual mystery hostess order.

Thanks for your visit! I hope you become a Follower of my blog! And, don't forget to sign up for my posts to come directly into your inbox. There is a spot on the top right to add your email.
Order ONLINE 24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails