Sherrys Stampin' Room: Lookie what I got in the mail from Stampin' Up!

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Lookie what I got in the mail from Stampin' Up!

Just another perk from SU....yawn..... NOT!!!
I love Stampin' Up! The perks just don't end!!!
Hmmm, wonder what I could buy with this???
I held a small private class yesterday afternoon.
It was a really nice time.
They LOVED their projects and their crafting time,
commenting how relaxing it was!
This is one of the projects that they made! I forgot to take a picture of the lil box
they made, but, I'll do that in another post.
Even the 8-year-old was able to make part of hers.
We did help her along a bit, but, she was a good student!
 Below, is one of the gifts I got from my Convention roommate.
And, I'll leave you with a picture I took of some of the displays from Convention.
The creativity BLOWS my mind!
 
I'll post more Convention pictures soon!
Don't forget to order your Designers Series Paper,
until July 31, 2013, it's Buy 3/Get 1 FREE!
CLICK HERE TO SEE THEM ALL!
Thanks for your visit! I hope you become a Follower of my blog! And, don't forget to sign up for my posts to come directly into your inbox. There is a spot on the top right to add your email.
Order ONLINE 24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails