Sherrys Stampin' Room: Wedding Mini Album and matching card

Friday, June 28, 2013

Wedding Mini Album and matching card

I created this mini album and matching card/envelope this afternoon. I can't believe I got them done in a little over 2 hours!!! Those creative juices were flowin' - or maybe it was the Valerian Root! LOL It was so smoky and windy, I had to do something to get the weather off my mind. I'm so happy with the way these both turned out. I did add rhinestones to the swirlies on the card, after I took the picture. Sometimes, after I take a picture, I can critique stuff better--seeing it from a different aspect.
I used all Stampin' Up! products to make these! L.O.V.E.
 
 
Cute belly band to keep it together.
 
 
I took the journaling/photo spots out of the little pocket here, so you can see. I just love to make these. You'll see these in my ::::ETSY SHOP:: soon!
Thanks for your visit! I hope you become a Follower of my blog! And, don't forget to sign up for my posts to come directly into your inbox. There is a spot on the top right to add your email.
Order ONLINE 24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails