Sherrys Stampin' Room: Getting ready for Stampin' Up! Convention!

Friday, July 12, 2013

Getting ready for Stampin' Up! Convention!

Everyone will BE HAPPY!
Here's some of my sweet treats for 3-D swapping at the 25th Stampin' Up! Convention in Salt Lake City next week! So excited!!! I have more things I've made to swap, that I will show in a few other posts! Stay tuned!!!
Monsoon rains have FINALLY gotten to central Eastern Arizona! Our mountains are loving it, and, so is my yard! It's so beautiful when it's lush and green!
Thanks for your visit! I hope you become a Follower of my blog! And, don't forget to sign up for my posts to come directly into your inbox. There is a spot on the top right to add your email.
Order ONLINE 24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails