Sherrys Stampin' Room: I'm home from convention....

Monday, July 22, 2013

I'm home from convention....

Whew!!! Got home from the 25th Anniversary celebration for Stampin' Up! Convention last night. I will try to put up some photos soon! In the meantime, check out this AWESOME video below, showing how to use embossing folders!

You can order any of these products at my webstore!
www.sherrystampinroom.stampinup.net Click SHOP NOW on the top right, and, don't forget to check out the clearance rack!
AND, REMEMBER....if you order 3 packs of Designer Series Paper, you'll get to pick one for FREE!!!
 Thanks for your visit! I hope you become a Follower of my blog! And, don't forget to sign up for my posts to come directly into your inbox. There is a spot on the top right to add your email.
Order ONLINE 24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails