Sherrys Stampin' Room: Happy Fathers Day to my hubby!

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Fathers Day to my hubby!

Our boys are both grown, so, I like to do something special for hubby on Fathers Day. One of the boys NEVER fails to call and send a card, and, the other one, well, let's just say 'they are as different as night and day'! LOL I have been so anxious to make this for hubby, and, can't wait to give it to him. He is out metal detecting a new site with a buddy today. He will be ready for a 'cold one', when he gets home, so, he will get it then!


I used MM pretzels *that was a new one on me*, Pistachios, unshelled Sunflower Seeds, dry roasted peanuts, chocolate covered raisins, and MGD *Miller Genuine Draft*---LOL I think he will be surprised! And, I'm sure he will say his usual..."did you make that?" LOL All the papers and punches are Stampin' UP!, as well as the stamp sets. I've been on a kick of using his old Wrangler jeans, lately(And, I have a T.O.N of 'em)....just LOVE the look of that old, soft denim. If you have any questions, just shoot me an email!
Our own fathers have passed on, but, I will still say 'Happy Fathers Day' Dad!
Thanks for your visit! I hope you become a Follower of my blog!
Order ONLINE 24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails