Sherrys Stampin' Room: Sunburst Technique Card

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sunburst Technique Card

I had fun 'playing' this afternoon...nothing like a little stress therapy! I tried a technique I hadn't done before, I think it's called the sunburst technique. It was easy, and, a great way to use Designer Series Paper! I am using the retired Sale-A-Bration paper---I got a TON of it FREE!!!
Which card to you like better???
The one with more distressing *below* or the top card, with less distressing around the starburst.
I will definitely make more of these, and, probably
have my card class ladies try their hand at it, too.
Thanks for your visit! I hope you become a Follower of my blog!
Order ONLINE 24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails