Sherrys Stampin' Room: Happy Flag Day!

Friday, June 14, 2013

Happy Flag Day!

I made these cards a few weeks ago. The sentiment is from a retired set. This is a great use of the SIMPLY SCORED TOOL to get the lines straight. I CASE'd a card I saw on the Stampin' Up! DEMONSTRATOR ONLY website, Stampin Connection. There are almost 312,000 Demonstrator shared projects to use for inspiration and to copy.
Please think about signing up and joining my team of Stampin' Up! gals.
I promise, you will L.O.V.E it!! You can be a business leader or a hobbyist. TRY IT! You can join on the link up above. Easy Peasy!
I hope to send these cards out to some Military moms I know and my Air Force Reserves son!



Thanks for your visit! I hope you become a Follower of my blog!
Order ONLINE 24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails