A mini Sunflower tutorial!
Thanks for Linda for sharing this!
You can order any of these items,
see the list below, on my webstore site:
1) Punch two flowers with the Boho Blossoms Punch.
2) Punch one center with the 1/2" Circle Punch.
3) On one flower, snip between each petal with the Paper Snips.
4) Place a Stampin' Dimensional on top of the first flower.
5) Place the snipped flower on top of the plain flower.
6) Add the center.
7) Bend every other petal upward.
8) Add green foliage. Little Leaves Sizzlit used here.
SUPPLIES & ACCESSORIES:
Summer Starfruit Card Stock #126839
Old Olive Card Stock #100702
Early Espresso Core'dinations Card Stock #127848
Boho Blossoms Punch #119858
Paper Snips #103579
1/2" Circle Punch #119869
Little Leaves Sizzlit #114511
Stampin' Dimensionals #104430
Sunflowers are definitely showing their faces around here!
Thanks for your visit!