Sherrys Stampin' Room: 50th Birthday Card for my brother

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

50th Birthday Card for my brother

Man, this was tough! My brother hates his birthday, and, always 'hibernates' on his birthday. My other brother and I wanted to do something for a surprise birthday, this year, for his 50th, but, were kinda scared to! LOL Anyway, he is going on a trip to Mexico for his birthday this year, and I needed to get a card for him ahead of time....This is what I came up with...
I popped everything up with dimensionals.
I stamped the inside and used some DSP, from the front, also.
Can you see that I put Crystal Effect on the 50?
Afterthought: it would have been nice to have embossed that and then, colored in the numbers. Next time! LOL
~~Make something that means something~~
Thanks for your visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails