Sherrys Stampin' Room: GINGERBREAD, Anyone??

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

GINGERBREAD, Anyone??

Oh! More of the FUN FRAMABLE stuff!
LOVE!!!
This fun, framable art, was a TUESDAY DIGITAL DOWNLOAD, from September 18th, 2012.
::Here is the link to see all about it::
Can you believe ALL of it is only $2.95?!?!
Including lots of stamp images!
I added some LUCKY LIMEADE BAKERS TWINE, Item #125572, by running a single row around the top part, added a bow, and attached 2 cute {retired} itty bitty jingle bells.
 I also added some Crystal Effects to the large green bowl.
I also added some of the Pearl Basic Jewels, Item # 119247, you'll have to enlarge the big pictures to see placement of those.
So, I thought my framed image looked bare, so, I played around with some Scentsasonal Season framelits/stamps bundle, and, added some around the edges of the frame...I am very undecided on what I like. If you have any opinions or ideas, please let me know.
or......
or......
The framed piece sets back into this Craft Frame, so, I could even do something within that inch area??
I also used this Frameable Art set to make cards with, but, I'll show you those in another post, after I send them out!
I have another FRAMED ART project ::HERE::
Scentsational Season Wood-Mount Bundle, Item #129945 Price: $36.95
Purchase the Scentsational Season Stamp Set and Holiday Collection Framelits Dies together. Priced to save you 15%!

{Make something that means something}

Thanks for your visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails