Sherrys Stampin' Room: CHRISTMAS CARD CLASS in-the-mail

Thursday, October 4, 2012

CHRISTMAS CARD CLASS in-the-mail

Have you thought about your Christmas cards yet?
I have an easy solution for you!
I have a CHRISTMAS CARD CLASS I can mail you!
All you need for this is your glue.
Everything comes precut, and you'll have a length of ribbon to cut (2 colors) and use.
16 cards AND envelopes, $30 plus shipping (email me for the total).
These are very easy, but, SO CUTE!
You will only need 1 stamp to mail each of these cards, too!
Email me ::HERE::  to order your set!
Thank you for your support!

Thanks for your visit!

1 comment:

  1. Your Card Class in the Mail looks great, Sherry! Lovely cards, and a great idea for those who need to do their card making in smaller 'chunks' of time.
    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails