Sherrys Stampin' Room: It's BOO time!

Monday, October 8, 2012

It's BOO time!

These projects were SO MUCH fun for me!
I used to do alot of this type of 'crafting',
before I found Stampin' Up!
The main image is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD,
from Stampin' Ups MY DIGITAL STUDIO.
I LOVE this type of Subway Art!
I chose to do these in WORD, rather than MY DIGITAL STUDIO.
Stampin' Up! has NEW digital downloads EVERY Tuesday!
This download was actually found in the new
More info to follow the pictures. BUT, it's ONLY $3.95!!
I always like to decorate the envelopes, also. This one was dry embossed with the SPIDERWEB EMBOSSING FOLDER, item #120889. I {heart} my BIG SHOT! I also used my sponge with Basic Black ink, to smudge the edges and bring the web to life!
Can you see the Googly eyes and Crystal Effects on the pumpkin?
It gives a nice added texture, and, keeps the card not so flat.
 
I sized these down, to use them on 3 x 3 Thank You cards.
I think I was able to get 12 on an 8 1/2" x 11" piece of Whisper White cardstock!
That's the beauty of the DIGITAL DOWNLOADS! You can scale them to whatever size you would like to work with. I printed out the image on 8 1/2" x 11", but, haven't decided how I'm going to use that one yet!
 
Toxic Framable Designer Template Item #128139 Price: $3.95

Download includes a framable décor designer template (8-1/2" x 11") and a 34-piece stamp brush set.
Features: digital-exclusive; framable Halloween décor that you can customize to suit your style; easy to create coordinating projects with all included elements.
Coordinating colors are Basic Black, Basic Gray, More Mustard, Tangerine Tango, and Very Vanilla.

Stampin' Up! is offering a FREE 3-day trial of MY DIGITAL STUDIO. If you are interested, please check it out!
~Make something that means something~
Thanks for your visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails