Sherrys Stampin' Room: Reusing...

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Reusing...

When I sent in my first order this year, I received some FREE Valentine's rub-ons from Stampin' Up!
I am still 'hoarding' the rub-ons, but, I DID reuse the little note telling me about why I received them! HA!
*I wish I would have taken a picture of it before I used it up*


I cut out the ballon heart, popped it up with DIMENSIONALS, and put CRYSTAL EFFECTS on the red heart. The Happy Valentines Day was cut out and I rounded the corners with my PAPER SNIPS. I popped that onto a BASIC BLACK MODERN LABEL punchout, and popped that up onto the WHISPER WHITE cardstock that I ran threw my BIG SHOT with the POLKA DOT EMBOSSING FOLDER. I ran some BASIC BLACK 1/8" TAFFETA RIBBON around the white piece and attached it with some SNAIL ADHESIVE. I used the MINI TAG PUNCH and punched out 3 tags. I used TINY TAGS set to stamp and decorate the tags. Added a couple RHINESTONES and a PRETTY IN PINK mini heart, that was punched out of the 2-step OWL PUNCH. I put those onto a pewter colored mini safety pin from the VINTAGE TRINKETS and ran the pin behind the ribbons, then, I added a tiny little bow to the pin.
The inside was finished off with another piece of the rub-on note that I cute out and attached a few more little pink hearts.
I'm happy with it and will probably give it to my hubby...
Has anyone else used their little note for anything???

Thanks for your visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails