Sherrys Stampin' Room: 1/15 Card Class...

Saturday, January 15, 2011

1/15 Card Class...

Here's one of the cute cards we made today!
I had a full house at the 'little house' and we all had a great time!

 
 
Stamps
Greeting Card Kits {I ♥}
I {♥} Heart
Sentiment Stamp----can't remember, but, it's retired, I believe
Ink
Real Red
Pixie Pink Marker
Paper
Pixie Pink Textured *RETIRED*
Whisper White
Real Red
Ribbon
Real Red Polka Dot *RETIRED*
Accessories
Pinking Hearts Border Punch
Small Heart Punch
Modern Label Punch
Medium Oval Punch
Heart to Heart Punch
Rhinestones
Sponge
Distressor
Glue Dots
Dimensionals
Snail Adhesive
Paper Snips

I'll show you some of the other projects tomorrow and the next day.
Have a great Saturday night, I am WHOOPED and hope to get some cheese enchiladas, refried beans and guacamole made for hubby...he got to come home for the weekend....so, it's COOK and do LAUNDRY for the whole weekend!~
Thanks for your visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails