Sherrys Stampin' Room: 2-Step Owl Punch Class Projects

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2-Step Owl Punch Class Projects

I recently had a class showing how to use the 2-Step Owl Punch. It was alot of work, but, I am so glad I did it. The ladies left with a great appreciation of that punch! I think, if they had just bought it without getting a feel for it, they would have let it set.

This first one was a CASE from :HERE:, with some of my own tweaking.
This one was a CASE from :HERE: and another link I can't find...if it's yours PLEASE let me know, so, I can credit you!
The Post-It Key Rink is from :HERE:
I can't remember where I saw this cute lil gift...once, again, let me know if it's yours...
Last, but, not least....a CASE from the IBC!!! LOVE that book!


If you would like to order a 2-Step Owl Punch for yourself, go to my WEBSITE and have it delivered directly to your door!
Two-Step Owl Punch 118074

Price: $16.95

Punches are a quick and easy way to add interest, dimension, and color to your cards, tags, and scrapbook pages. You can glue punched shapes directly onto your projects or layer a sheet of card stock that has been punched over a coordinating card stock for a reverse effect. In one quick move, our Two-Step Owl punch cuts out all of the pieces you need to build an owl. It couldn't be easier to create a great accent or focal point: just punch and then layer the pieces.

■ Includes an owl body, detailed eyes (not just one circle size but three so you can create dimension), and a small heart
■ New, sleeker body style
■ Larger surface area offers precise cutting and leverage
■ Locks to store
■ Can be stored in our Punch Caddy
 
Thanks for your visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails