Sherrys Stampin' Room: Punch Angel

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Punch Angel

Oh my goodness! I LOVE this little angel!!! I hope to tweak her more for lots of different 'looks'!
Do you think she needs more hair?
I found this little gal on YouTube.
The last day of the year, 2010, was our second bad BLIZZARD of the year! I had a bit of cabin-fever, so, I decided to go get my mail and pay one son's insurance and take the other son's LATE Red Box movie back.
I GOT STUCK in the CLOSED Insurance Office's driveway!!! My van seems to get kind of 'high-centered' and this is the second time it's happened to me.....hope it's the LAST! I called my son, to see if he was in town yet, and he had just driven past me, he said. He came back and helped some kind souls PUSH me forward enough to get out onto the street! As I finally headed home, the blizzard came back around. See that tiny PINK/RED sign on the right? That's where I was stuck! Nasty weather, eh? I love it, for a change, though...as long as I am at HOME in front of my woodstove! I think I learned a lesson! HA!

Thanks for your visit!
Don't forget to leave me a note!
SherryBee in AZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails