Sherrys Stampin' Room: Patriotic Card Idea..

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Patriotic Card Idea..

This was a card we did at the May Card Class. This is a basic Red, White & Blue card. There is plenty of room for 'tweaking' it for more embellishments. On darker cardstock cards, I always have something white on the inside to write on...usually, it's a top note {I♥}.
STAMPIN' SUPPLIES *all STAMPIN UP!*

Stamps: #115992 Service & Sacrifice
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Real Red, Whisper White, Brushed Silver
Accessories & Tools: Real Red Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon-RETIRED, Wide Oval Punch, XL Star Punch, Big Shot {i ♥my BS}, Square Lattice Embossing Folder,Snail {I♥}
Thanks for your visit! SherryBee in AZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails