Sherrys Stampin' Room: Class Project

Monday, August 16, 2010

Class Project

Here is one of the cards we made Saturday, the 14th, at the 'little house'.
When I was cutting out the crumb cake top note piece for another project I'll show you soon,
I had ALL these leftovers.
Then, the light bulb came on, and inspiration struck!
hehehe That doesn't happen too often, since I mostly CASE.
I wanted to show my ladies how to make the clouds. They LOVED it!
This set JUST BELIEVE is my favorite set from the new IBC.

To make the clouds you just punch out a scallop circle piece, use a cloud color on a sponge piece and dab the color on top of the edge of the circle, move the circle over and dab some more until you are happy with the results.
My pink butterfly 'flew' way up there!
Actually, she is covering a boo-boo!
Oops! There are no boo-boos, right!?!
The oval sentiment looked better on TWO night of navy punches, versus one cut in half, with the white sentiment piece centered on top. The little rhinestone just seemed to finish the whole card off a bit.
LOVE those rhinestones that are new in the IBC, also the pearls!!

STAMPIN' SUPPLIES *all STAMPIN UP!*
Stamps: Just Believe
Ink: Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Daffodil Delight
Accessories & Tools: Big Shot, Top Note die, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Scallop Circle Punch, Buttlerfly Embosslit, Wide Oval Punch, Rhinestone, Sponges, Dimensionals, Glue Dots


Thanks for your visit! SherryBee in AZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails