Sherrys Stampin' Room: ...I wanna go home...

Monday, August 23, 2010

...I wanna go home...

I left the mountain Friday morning, to go to my moms in Willcox. Hubby got transferred from his job 6 hours away to another town, only 3 hours and 15 minutes away...AND, it's on the way to my moms. He had a L.O.N.G week staying in a motel room. He didn't want to move the trailer until his welding tests all passed, etc. I picked him up after he got off work and we found a trailer space. H.O.T---I do NOT know how my hubby works *WELDS* in the heat! Poor guy! Then, after we got that all done, we went to my moms 45 minutes away.
Saturday, we went to pick up the trailer 2 hours from moms...H.O.T. 110 degrees HOT! It did start to cool down when we pulled out with the trailer. The trailer park we left ended up getting TWO inches of rain in an hour!! That's whatcha call a cloudburst!
Here, you can see the storm moving in...
I had hubby stop so I could get a few of these fruit from a prickley pear cactus. Mom and I are planning on making some PP jelly next weekend. Hope they will be ripe by then.
Hubby and #1 son used to eat here occassionally....hubbys idea for the picture! *rolling eyeballs*
We parked the truck and trailer in front of moms Saturday night. She had BBQ hamburgers ready for us and I did up some of hubby's laundry.
Sunday, we pulled the trailer over to the trailer space we had found and got it all set up.
Parking that 32 foot trailer is like cutting your bangs! First you gotta straighten one side, then, you gotta straighten the other side! It drives me crazy! But, hubby likes it STRAIGHT! hehehe



Today, I went and did some shopping, and checked the scrapbook store in town. Gotta get that important stuff done, ya know! LOL It was 107 degrees at 11:30 am....and just think....today, the high at home was 79 degrees!
Tomorrow, I'm going H.O.M.E!
Thanks for your visit! SherryBee in AZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails