Sherrys Stampin' Room: Home...

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Home...

Ahhh, Home again, home again....cool air! I love the drive home this time of year. Bee-utiful! It only took me 3 hours and 20 minutes, and that was with 2 pit stops *yes, I do pee along the side of the road----where else ya gonna go?*, and multiple stops for picture taking.
This first picture is coming up the mountain....the desert is sure nice and green this year! My trip starts at about 2900'..... windy mountain roads! Today I saw a TINY little fawn and her mama...I saw it last trip also...in the same spot! The little guy was only about 18 inches tall! I don't know what type they are-I've never seen such small ones, but, they were too fast for me to get my camera. Maybe next time...

Below is around Alpine, AZ--8500+ foot elevation.
Below is coming down Picnic Hill into town...Love the green!
Coming into 'round town' or what we call Round Valley...awesome clouds! 7100 foot elevation.
Finally, HOME! I was sure glad to see it!
I need to take the red, white and blue off the fence already! LOL
I got home at 1:30, unloaded, did 7 of the 9 loads of laundry, which I hung out on the line to dry---brought the trailer rugs, bedding and hubby's work clothes---, mowed the front and back yards.
Maybe tomorrow, I'll have some time to do some CRAFTING!!! After I get my AVON order delivered.
Thanks for your visit! SherryBee in AZ
count your blessings...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails