Sherrys Stampin' Room: It's a SWEET time to JOIN Stampin' Up!!!

Friday, August 22, 2014

It's a SWEET time to JOIN Stampin' Up!!!

If you've been waiting to join Stampin' Up!, wait no longer. Between August 21-28, recruits will receive $150 worth of product in their starter kits, for just $99! Talk about a sweet deal! Contact me today!
*Your "KIT" is whatever YOU choose! Join my STAMPIN' STARS Now!!
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sherrystampinroom/jointhefun

Oh, did I mention DISCOUNTS, PERKS, FREEBIES, FUN, FRIENDS? Not to mention all your 'toys' can be TAX DEDUCTIBLE!!! You can be a HOBBYIST *signing up just for the discounts, etc.* or you can start your very own BUSINESS with it...either way, it's a FUN thing. TRY IT!

Thanks for your visit! Have you ever thought about joining my Team, and becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? You can TRY IT for 6 months, for only $99--AND, you get to choose your 'kit' items!! CLICK THE JOIN LINK at the top of this page, for more information, or contact me!
Order ONLINE 24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails