Sherrys Stampin' Room: IT'S HERE!! Paper Pumpkin August 2014

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

IT'S HERE!! Paper Pumpkin August 2014


From now until September 10th, 2014, you can sign up for HALF PRICE on your first 2 My Paper Pumpkin shipments.
Go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and use code HALFOFF2!
Please, designate me, Sherry Beeson, as your demonstrator.
Try it for a few months.
I LOVE the surprise of 'what's it's gonna be this month'!
A fun, orange box of HAPPY!

Thanks for your visit! I hope you become a Follower of my blog! And, don't forget to sign up for my posts to come directly into your inbox. There is a spot on the top right to add your email. \
Have you ever thought about joining my Team, and becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? You can TRY IT, for only $99--AND, you get to choose your 'kit' items!!
CLICK THE JOIN LINK at the top of this page, for more information, or contact me!
Order ONLINE 24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails