Sherrys Stampin' Room: CLEARANCE RACK has been updated!

Thursday, August 14, 2014

CLEARANCE RACK has been updated!

RUN! QUICK!!! Go check out my webstore! Stampin' Up! just uploaded some new items to it!
They can go FAST, so, hurry hurry!!
Just click ::HERE:: to get there.
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=493

Thanks for your visit! I hope you become a Follower of my blog! And, don't forget to sign up for my posts to come directly into your inbox. There is a spot on the top right to add your email. Have you ever thought about joining my Team, and becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? You can TRY IT for 6 months, for only $99--AND, you get to choose your 'kit' items!! CLICK THE JOIN LINK at the top of this page, for more information, or contact me!
Order ONLINE 24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails