Sherrys Stampin' Room: Welcome to Clifton, Arizona!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Welcome to Clifton, Arizona!

After two months of unemployment, hubby got called to work--hopefully...it's kind of a jacked-up mess! LOL We decided to move the trailer to Clifton, Sunday, the 9th, to the spot that was being held for us since May! We've been parked in this place several times before, through the years. Definitely not much to be desired!
The empty spot next to us, is reserved for our son. Thank goodness, it's someone we will know. The trailers are a WEE bit close!
But, hey, at least I have access to the clothesline! LOL
ahhhh....life is good! HA!
AND,
where there's a will,
there's a way!
At least I have room to CRAFT! hehehe
Oh, and there is my blender that I planned on EMBELLISHING! ROFL
See it, on the counter!?
That thing is about 36 years old! Hubby got it for Christmas for me, one year. It didn''t take long before he figured out NOT to get me appliances for a gift! HA!

On second thought, mabye the Duct Tape is enough embellishing??
Whatcha think???
(If you don't know what the blender embellishing is all about,
check out this Stampin' Up! video!

 
Thanks for your visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails