Sherrys Stampin' Room: A sweet Fall Gift!

Sunday, September 2, 2012

A sweet Fall Gift!

Look at the sweet gift, my downline, Jennifer, gave me this week!
When we were in Salt Lake City, for the Stampin' Up! convention, they gave us a pack of chocolate cover sunflower seeds. I had never had them before, and, FELL IN LOVE with them!
Well, she went hunting for them--paying WAY too much for shipping to HOT Arizona--but, she found some!
And, LOOK at the cute Mason jar she dressed up for them!

Even the back side!

And, LOOK at this little guys face! He even has hair!!
LOVE IT! And, YES! She does spoil me!
She used the new Stampin' Up! Autumn Accents BIGZ die, item #127812, for the BIG SHOT, and, the co-ordinating stamp set, Wonder Fall,item #128084.
I hope someone spoiled YOU this weekend, or, that YOU got to spoil someone! That's always such a FUN thing to do!
And, don't forget about the extension on the HALLOWEEN sign-up special!
Autumn Accents Bigz Die 127812
Thanks for your visit!

1 comment:

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails