Sherrys Stampin' Room: LOVE this card!

Thursday, September 6, 2012

LOVE this card!

I saw this on my Stampin' Up! only website, Stampin' Connection--where we have access to over 257,000 samples, at the moment.
I just had to make some for myself! LOVE them!
Since I also love to crochet this Doily Background stamp is one of my FAVORITES! I stamped and embossed it on vellum, which I had never done before. Then, I got to 'fussy-cut' them out...another thing that I enjoy doing. I made extras of this
, with several different sayings, too...it's that multiple thing, ya know!? LOL
I had fun trying something different with the butterflies.
I diecut them out of some 'junk' chipboard I had laying around.
Then, I ran through an embossing folder, with my BIG SHOT.
Then, I added some glue with our 2-way glue pen, and,
sprinkled them with dazzling diamond.
What a very nice look!
I used our paper flowers for the very first time, also. And, I LOVE those vintage brads!
If YOU would like one of these cards,
leave me a comment, and, I will put your name in a drawing.
The winner will get this card mailed out to you!
~Make something that means something~
Thanks for your visit!

2 comments:

  1. To SARAHDIPITIES....
    I wanted to send this card to you, but, I've searched the internet and can't find you!
    I need an address to mail it to you!
    Hope to hear from you soon.
    SherryBee in AZ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails