Sherrys Stampin' Room: Sweet Scrapbook Layout

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sweet Scrapbook Layout

I just love this sweet layout!  So easy, with the right tools, and it makes such a WOW! impact.
You will need a BIG SHOT dietcutting machine to die cut the lattice pattern pieces. If you don't have a BIG SHOT yet, now is a GREAT time to purchase one from Stampin' Up!. During Sale-A-Bration, you get FREE PRODUCTS for each $50 you purchase! Contact me if you have questions. If you order from my website, you'll have your items shipped DIRECTLY to your door!
*don't you just LOVE those cute little punches flowers with the tiny pearl centers*
 
Remember, SALE-A-BRATION is a fantastic time to join the Stampin' Up! family. You get a great discount, and, so much FREE STUFF you won't know what to do with it all! LOL
If you join during SALE-A-BRATION, besides the discounted price of the startup kit *$50 off the original price of $175*, you will also receive your choice of a FREE pack of Designer Series Patterned Paper OR a FREE Digital Download!! That's at least $131.00 of FREE stuff right there!
Stampin' Up! just released the new logo for 2012-2013, MY WAY. So, you can run your Stampin' Up! business YOUR WAY!
I absolutely FELL in LOVE with SU in San Antonio....don't know why it took me 5 years, but, I am so happy with Stampin' Up! I can barely contain it! LOL
Contact me if you have questions or concerns about joining.
I'll leave you with a couple of pictures from the Leadership/Regional I just atteneded in San Antonio.

The first day of Leadership, Stampin' Up! had a special event for first-time attendees. We all received different colored buttons and we had to find 9 more attendees with the same color buttons, and, we received a FREE product from the catalog! That wasn't as easy as it sounds, but, it sure was fun!

We met a gal that had the cutest outfit on!
She used Stampin' Up! fabric for her cute purse, yoyo pin and even her skirt!!
I'll post more event pictures tomorrow!
Thanks for your visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails