Sherrys Stampin' Room: Leadership Display Board Projects

Monday, January 23, 2012

Leadership Display Board Projects

Part of the fun of going to Stampin' Up! events is that we get to see TONS of great project samples from Demonstrators ALL OVER North America that are put up on the display boards. The creativity and sharing of these samples blows me away! I always get such great ideas or just come home and CASE them *COPY AND SHARE EVERYTHING*.
If you are CREATIVE, or think you aren't CREATIVE, consider joining my Stampin' Up! team, and, you will see, ANYONE, including YOU, can do what I do and LOVE it!
Crafting is so theraputic, and, such fun to get together with 'the girls' and HAVE FUN!

Starting tomorrow, JANUARY 24, you can join Stampin' Up! during SALE-A-BRATION, and, get a discount of the starting fee, as well as a fantastic offer for you, as a new demonstrator, EACH MONTH FOR A YEAR!!! Check the link at the top of my webpage here to get to the JOIN MY TEAM information! LET'S GET CREATIVE TOGETHER!!!
Don't worry, if you don't live in my area, I will STILL be there for you virtually!!!
I hope you consider this fantastic opportunity!
Thanks for your visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails