Sherrys Stampin' Room: worried...

Friday, June 3, 2011

worried...

I went ahead and had my Punch class today. I had 6 ladies in attendance...2 of them drove 50 miles to come and 'play'. It was a nice distraction from all the worries about this wildfire on our doorstep!
They did 2 other little projects with the punch, that I forgot to get a picture of.
Here are a few pictures from today....
Yesterday                                                                              
Today



 My backyard tonight, at 7:30. Eerily still *finally no wind, it was strange*, the forest is about 400 yards from my house!
They had a community meeting tonight. Not alot of details. It's gonna be a big fire...and we should expect to have to leave, due to smoke *hopefully not fire* Sunday.
As I type this I started smelling smoke....I went outside and yep, it smells like smoke... No wind, though, thank goodness. It's getting worse now...I hope it's not too hard to sleep! HA! What will be worse? Smoke or worry....I just hate this! I did start pulling things out to take if/when I leave, and I have a list of things to grab also. Gonna be exciting to see a town of 6,000 leaving from only 2 roads.
I wish my hubby was home...
Thanks for your visit!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable punch cards but have to admit my fav is the pink and black ... love it! OMGosh, how scary it must be to see and smell the smoke. Be safe and sending positive thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails