Sherrys Stampin' Room: ...what might this be???

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

...what might this be???

I joined an organized swap that was held at the 2013 Stampin' Up! Convention, in Salt Lake City, July, 2013...6000 Ca-RAZY crafters! LOL
The swap was held by KellyJean Gettlefinger, and, it was for a BIG SHOT WOW swap.
I knew right away what I wanted to do! I had already done this type of 3-d item with Designers Series Paper from the Spring Brochure, but, we could only use CURRENT Stampin' Up! items for the swap.
This quilt-y style paper lent itself very well to what I made! And, I have to brag a little and say it was a HIT! I packed those things around all day, because I didn't want to walk all the way back to the hotel to get them right before the swap was to be held. Everyone that saw them RAVED over them--that made me so happy! I WAS very proud of them. I will post more pictures tomorrow, so, be sure to come back!

Thanks for your visit! I hope you become a Follower of my blog! And, don't forget to sign up for my posts to come directly into your inbox. There is a spot on the top right to add your email. Have you ever thought about joining my Team, and becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? You can TRY IT for 6 months, for only $99--AND, you get to choose your 'kit' items!! CLICK THE JOIN LINK at the top of this page, for more information, or contact me!
Order ONLINE 24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails