Sherrys Stampin' Room: MYSTERY PROJECT REVEAL & SIGN UP OFFER!!

Friday, August 9, 2013

MYSTERY PROJECT REVEAL & SIGN UP OFFER!!

In my last post ::HERE: I left you wondering what my project was.
Today, I am going to SHOW YOU!!! I made these for an organized swap--BIG SHOT WOW--at Stampin' UP!s 25th Anniversary Convention, in July, 2013. I carried those things around all day, until my swap, and, everyone that caught a glimpse of them LOVED them!! I promised I would put pictures on my blog, so, they could get a better view of them....so here they are!
 
 I made the wisteria wonder & coastal cabana buttons with our new SIMPLY PRESSED clay and forms!
I know!!! Stinkin' cute!
This idea fit so perfectly for a SPOOL!
I tried to incorporate lots of little sewing 'things'.
Can you believe it's missing one thing?
Since, I didn't have any SU product of what I needed, I chose to leave it out. But, I'm not gonna tell!! hehehe
 
I tell ya, it was hard parting with these babies.
AND, I didn't have one for me to keep!
Guess you know what that means! Gotta make more!!! LOL
~~~~~
I made a different version of these in January
(I'll post pictures of that one soon)
and gave one as a pillow gift to my BESTIE downline, at Leadership.
I was certainly surprised when I saw a similar idea at Convention this year! It was totally different, and cute, too! I guess, by now, you DO know what's made from~~LOL
~~~~~
***And, last, but NOT least, here is my SIGN UP OFFER***
Anyone that wants to JOIN MY TEAM, in AUGUST, 2013, could get one of these!!!
CONTACT ME asap!!!

I am linking to these parties!
http://shabbynest.blogspot.com/2013/08/frugal-friday_8.html#more
http://www.blissfulanddomestic.com/2013/08/feature-friday-linky-party_8.html
http://chiconashoestringdecorating.blogspot.com/2013/08/flaunt-it-friday-166.html


Thanks for your visit! I hope you become a Follower of my blog!
And, don't forget to sign up for my posts to come directly into your inbox. There is a spot on the top right to add your email.
Have you ever thought about joining my Team, and becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator?
You can TRY IT for 6 months, for only $99--
AND, you get to choose your 'kit' items!!
CLICK THE JOIN LINK at the top of this page,
for more information, or contact me!
Order ONLINE 24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails