Sherrys Stampin' Room

Thursday, March 14, 2013

ONLY A FEW DAYS LEFT!
I only need TWO more fun people to join
my Stampin' Up! team, and, I'll become MANAGER!
Please consider joining during Sale-A-Bration.
It's a great time to join!
The kit is ONLY $99!
And, until March 22, the 'kit' is what YOU WANT!!!
That's right! YOU pick what you want!
Not only that.....
you get $156.50 in 'kit' merchandise for your $99 sign up fee!
You just pay tax, no shipping!
Please consider joining the Stampin' Up! family with me!
You can even join, directly online 24/7.
Just click JOIN MY TEAM at the top of this page!
What have you got to lose?? Try it!

Thanks for your visit! I hope you become a Follower of my blog!
Order ONLINE 24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails