Sherrys Stampin' Room: I got My Paper Pumpkin TODAY!!!

Monday, March 18, 2013

I got My Paper Pumpkin TODAY!!!

I was SOOO excited when the mail lady handed me my beautiful Orange MY PAPER PUMPKIN box today!! WOOHOO!!!!

All delivered to my door, for only $19.95!!! *includes shipping*
If you want your own orange box delivered next mid-month, go sign up now!
Please chose me, Sherry Beeson, ID # 2028632, as your demo, so, I will get credit.
Thank you so much for your support of my Stampin' UP! business!
So, I'm going to go admire MPP, I might even 'make something'! Imagine that!
I am happy, happy to have a "D" acrylic block in MPP, too! It's always nice to have those extra blocks!
Don't forget! There are only FOUR more days til Sale-A-Bration ends! Boo Hoo....
Thanks for your visit! I hope you become a Follower of my blog!
Order ONLINE 24/7

1 comment:

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails