Sherrys Stampin' Room: Home from my first Stampin' Up! Convention!

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Home from my first Stampin' Up! Convention!


I was ONE of 3422 attendees! WOWser!!! What a blast!
Stampin' Up! sure knows how to hold a party! LOL
What a well organized, jam-packed, educational 4 days!
Jennifer, and her downline-her mom, and I flew to Salt Lake City Tuesday, July 17th, and came home Sunday, the 22. We had Tuesday afternoon, and the better part of Wednesday to do a little sight seeing and to network with many other demonstrators. I was blown away at all the CUTE things I saw! The talent of paper crafters is out of this world!
Over the next few posts, I will let you see some of the pictures I took while I was there.
I truly wish you would consider joining Stampin' Up! This company is such a well run company that really treats the demonstrators great! Check out my WEBSITE to see how YOU can join my team. It's only $99 and you get a product discount of 20-40%, PLUS a ton of perks!

I {heart} Stampin' Up!
Thanks for your visit!

1 comment:

  1. I <3 SU & my UPLINE (SHERRY B.)!! I look like a giant next to my SUPER short Mom!! LOL!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails