Sherrys Stampin' Room: A Grand 80th Party!

Friday, July 27, 2012

A Grand 80th Party!


My mom recently turned 80 years old!
My brothers and I decided to celebrate! My mom and dad ran the El Taco, a precursor to Taco Bell, for 20 years, and people still come up to them and tell them how much the would LOVE some of that El Taco Green Chile!  We made 2 roasters full of the stuff and figured we fed about 50 friends and family, until 2 a.m.!!
See the cute pinwheels and banner on the cake?
And, pinwheels on the card basket. We also had huge pinwheels made of 12 x 12 Designers Series Paper in plants outside.
Here's a pin I made for her to wear. Now, I will attach it to the front of a little mini album for her, with all the birthday pictures in it.
The Polka Dot Paper is available in my online webstore.
Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper Item #126902 Price: $10.95
12 sheets: 2 ea. of 6 12" x 12" double-sided designs in 6 colors.
Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White.
Remember! If you order $50 worth of merchandise, you can order the REASON TO SMILE stamp set for just $5! Awesome deal! This only lasts until July 31, though, so hurry!


I hope you like my projects!
Thanks for your visit!

1 comment:

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails