Sherrys Stampin' Room: Snail Mail...

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Snail Mail...

Who doesn't like to get snail mail??? It's 'happy mail'.
Here is my latest 'snail mail':

So....let's just make MULTIPLES!
Is there a name for me??
I am a MULTIPLE ADDICT!
I used up some of my stashed, embossed VINTAGE VOGUE flowers
that were already cut out and had dimensionals on most of them, even!
I think the NEXT batch of these
*yeah, I have a bunch cut out and ready to go next time I get to the 'little house'*
I will tweak a bit. I think there is too much white space.
What do you think?
Send some TODAY! 
Thanks for your visit!

1 comment:

  1. I see why you made so many. These are so pretty and make a nice gift set!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails