Sherrys Stampin' Room: March 2011 Workshop Projects

Thursday, March 3, 2011

March 2011 Workshop Projects

Here's what the girls made for the March 2011 Workshop. They had their choice of the green St. Patricks Day card. I'll have to dig to remember where I CASE'ed the shamrock/flower card...I wanted to show how to use the 2-step Bird Punch in a different way. I think I'll have a class with that punch, like I did with the 2-step Owl Punch...that one was a HIT!
That's all for now....
Thanks for your visit!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog! I got the rolled roses dies at My Favorite Things:
    https://www.mftstamps.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=58&osCsid=ss5aen4j09crpvh0079hm5eds3

    I have both the rolled rose and mini rolled roses dies. HTH!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails