Sherrys Stampin' Room: Quick little card

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Quick little card

I made a box to hold some cards in, today. I still need to fine tune it, and, then, I'll post a picture of it. This is one of the cards I made to go into it. This card only took me about 7 minutes to make!
I used the SALE-A-BRATION Designers Series Paper for the card base, and one of the FREE Stamp Sets for the sentiment. The Coastal Cabana ribbon was a FREE SALE-A-BRATION item, too. I just love that little tag on the front of the card! And, that single, sweet little flower punch, with the rhinestone! I'm a happy stamper, with this card!
SALE-A-BRATION ends Tuesday night, March 31, 2015. Check it out with the SHOP NOW link, at the top of this blog page.
 
Thanks for your visit! Have you ever thought about joining my Team, and becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? You can TRY IT for 6 months, for only $99--AND, you get to choose your 'kit' items!! CLICK THE JOIN LINK at the top of this page, for more information, or contact me!
Order ONLINE 24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails